Thursday, April 8, 2010

Meet Tony's whore magnet: a 1934 Ford suped-up with a gratuitous fifth wheel.

This is my black friend Tony's bitchin' pimpmobile. You might know Tony from such films as "Meet Tony. He's Hardcore" (http://bit.ly/meettony).

This dream machine kicks out 40 horses on four massively tiny cylinders. She's a state-of-the-art 1934 Ford with sweet rims, plus an extra wheel up front by the driver's seat so Tony, a.k.a. "The Tiger," can caress it like a woman's head when he kicks back and rolls through the 'hood in this teal whore-magnet.

Tony is pictured here with this, his preferred mode of urban jungle-ruling, sporting a fresh, steaming cup of Starbucks Pike Roast, because he does not. Mess. Around.

Even though Tony, who is very special as you can see in the YouTube video here, kicks my ass every morning when I see him chillin' by Starbucks just to help me to understand his plight as a black man, I hang out with him because I'm scared not to.

Tony owns the title and deed to this killer piece of machinery. Ask him to show it to you sometime. I dare you.

Posted via email from Will Conley's Random Things