Saturday, March 21, 2009

How to Make Me a Peanut Butter Sandwich

Chunky peanut butter. It can be plain, or you can put some butter on that first, makes it go down easy. Or just some strawberry preserves. But I'll take straight peanut butter with the bread too. Can be white or wheat, but wheat is healthier. If the bread's got all kinds of nuts and grains and stuff in it, good. Like a nine-grain, or a 24-grain. I'll probably eat it in the sunlight with some lemonade as it's such a nice day out. This is all theoretical and could probably be improved upon, so I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

The sandwich that appears in this post is not how to make me a peanut butter sandwich. There is cabbage on it. I don't want cabbage on mine. I don't want Spam on it either, but I'll try it, I guess. You can see a lot of disgusting looking peanut butter sandwiches - and use them freely for commercial or personal purposes - by using Flickr's Advanced Search feature.

How to Use Flickr's Advanced Search Feature to Find Images for Free Personal or Commercial Use:

1. Go to Flickr.com
2. Click "Search".
3. Click "Advanced Search".
4. Type "peanut butter sandwich" (or whatever you're looking for) in the search box.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
6. Mark the box that reads "Only search within Creative Commons-licensed content".
7. Optionally, mark the boxes that read "Find content to use commercially" and/or "Find content to modify, adapt, or build upon."
8. Click "Search."

Or just click here for the disgusting peanut butter sandwiches.